Scrap Lift Conveyor, Scrap Return, Scrap Distributor
- This unit is to take off scrap from the sheeting coming from Rotary Cutting Unit.
- The scrap lifted from this unit is delivered to a narrow inclined conveyor on the non operator side which takes it back to dough feed hopper.
- The return point can be foreseen with a reciprocating distributor to uniformly distribute the scrap being returned across the width of the processing system.
- Separates scrap from product and transfers it to a cross conveyor
- which further delivers to scrap return system for re processing.
- Pneumatic Actuator to lifting and running positions.
- Light barrier for operator’s safety in case of pneumatically actuated lifting conveyor.
- PLC System with Centralized HMI display
- Recipe Management System