Indirect Radiant Cyclotherm Ovens
In-Direct Heated. Heat transfer through radiation of energy from radiator tubes above and below the band.
- Soft Biscuits
- Wire Cut Products
- Gas Fired Burners
- Oil Fired Burners
- Gas Heavy Oil Burners
- Solid Steel Band
- Z47 Wiremesh
- CB5 Balanced Weave Heavy wire Mesh
- F4015/K-ST Wiremesh
- Floating baking chamber design prevents thermal stress on oven frame & Chamber
- Heated flue gas from the burner is recalculated in radiator tubes located above and below the band. These tubes get heated up
- and radiate energy to product traveling in between.
- Heat distribution & balancing across the width easily adjustable by dampers in each tube.
- Humidity control in each heating zone by steam extraction damper
- Band Drive Unit & Band Tensioning Systems – different designs to match band selection.
- Band Tracking Systems – different designs to match band selection.
- Delivery End Extraction Hood
- PLC System with PID Controls & HMI display
- Recipe Management System