Direct Forced Convection Ovens (DFCO)
Direct Heated Forced Convection Oven.
- Soft Biscuits
- Wire Cut Products
- Hard Biscuits
- Solid Steel Band
- Z47 Wiremesh
- CB5 Balanced Weave Heavy wire Mesh
- F4015/K-ST Wiremesh
- High Efficiency due to direct convection technology
- Flue Gas coming from Torch Burner is mixed directly with recirculation air of bake chamber and then directed on to ducts
- placed above and below the band. The ducts are thus pressurized and the hot air escapes through the nozzle holes which
- are placed uniformly all across the length and width of both the ducts. The air escaping from these nozzles at a controllable
- velocity directly impinges on to the product traveling on the band.
- Humidity control in each heating zone by a steam extraction fan
- Modular Construction – Very easy to install & commission on site
- Floating baking chamber design prevents thermal stress on oven frame & Chamber
- Band Drive Unit & Band Tensioning Systems – different designs to match band selection.
- Band Tracking Systems – different designs to match band selection.
- Delivery End Extraction Hood
- Choice between various burner manufacturers
- PLC System with PID Controls & HMI display
- Recipe Management System